Local, National or International media?
Christopher Burgess is available to craft impactful content.
Need a Speaker?
Christopher Burgess speaks to
Security ~ Privacy ~ Cyber ~ Intelligence
- Dmitry Dokuchaev – Playing Both Sides?
- Social Engineering: From Qatar With Love – Cyber espionage
- Departing Zynga Employees Heist Intellectual Property?
- Russian FSB cybersecurity implosion continues with more arrests
- January 28, 2017 – International Data Privacy Day
- Russia’s FSB Cybersecurity Team Implodes
- Customer Loyalty Sweepstakes: The winner engages the customer securely
- Financial Advisor at Ameriprise exposes millions in assets via NAS
- BYOD: Users are a nightmare without policies
- Ransomware: Attack and Resolution
- Ethics in sports? Insider threat in ACC football evidenced
- Madison Square Garden customer payment cards harvested
- MSU data breach: Database with 400,000 records accessed
- JPMorgan runs afoul of the FCPA: $264 million settlement
- Data Breaches again at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield New Jersey (Horizon BCBSNJ)
- Kremlin’s Clinton Gambit Fails With Trump’s Election
- Insider Threat – Canadian privacy breached as PHI/PII goes missing in Manitoba
- Chinese Cyber Espionage: What’s leaving your smartphone?
- Agro Espionage – China’s corn espionage lead, MO Hailong, sentenced to prison
- Agro Espionage – Rice to China – Wengui Yan’s guilty plea
- Empower Your Employees to Become Security Awareness Champions
- Did Your Developer Leave a Website Backdoor?
- Online Services and Hospitality Security Go Hand in Hand
- IP Theft: How Often Does Your IP Walk Out the Door?
- HIPAA Settlements of 2016: Lessons Learned
- Financial Services Sector Ends 2016 With a Bang
- The U.S. Federal CISO and His First 100 Days
- Retail Cybersecurity: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Are Upon Us
- HIPAA, Fines and Your Business Associate Agreement
- How Will the Internet of Things Be Leveraged to Ruin Your Company’s Day? Understanding IoT Security
- IDG Contributor Network: China's theft of IBM's intellectual property
- IDG Contributor Network: Iran espionage capabilities have a powerful bite
- IDG Contributor Network: Did Kaspersky step in dog-doo?
- IDG Contributor Network: Worldwide threat assessment - The Director National Intelligence's view
- IDG Contributor Network: Not all is sweet. Swiss intelligence infiltrates German tax authorities
- IDG Contributor Network: China's spy hunting tactics
- IDG Contributor Network: Need a fix? Steal patient data
- IDG Contributor Network: China's hand caught in the cookie jar
- IDG Contributor Network: Mopping up after your vendor's data breach
- Inadvertent disclosure: Knowing the risk
- What Is it Like to Work at the CIA?
- What Happens to Your Security Clearance After You’ve Been Fired, Suspended or Retired?
- Why Not to Take Your Classified Work Home
- How to Marry a Terrorist- FBI Contractor Who Married an ISIS Fighter a Different Kind of Insider Threat
- Chinese Espionage at the State Department
- Why Security Clearance Holders are Required to Report Contact with Foreign Nationals
- What is Foreign Investment Control or Influence (FOCI)?
- W2 Scam Targets Defense Contractors
- Can Ivanka Trump Get a Security Clearance? Of Course She Can.
- Shadow IT: When Employees Go Rogue with IT Devices