Local, National or International media?
Christopher Burgess is available to craft impactful content.
Need a Speaker?
Christopher Burgess speaks to
Security ~ Privacy ~ Cyber ~ Intelligence
- Murder in Pyongyang
- Dmitry Dokuchaev – Playing Both Sides?
- Social Engineering: From Qatar With Love – Cyber espionage
- Departing Zynga Employees Heist Intellectual Property?
- Russian FSB cybersecurity implosion continues with more arrests
- January 28, 2017 – International Data Privacy Day
- Russia’s FSB Cybersecurity Team Implodes
- Customer Loyalty Sweepstakes: The winner engages the customer securely
- Financial Advisor at Ameriprise exposes millions in assets via NAS
- BYOD: Users are a nightmare without policies
- Ransomware: Attack and Resolution
- Ethics in sports? Insider threat in ACC football evidenced
- Madison Square Garden customer payment cards harvested
- MSU data breach: Database with 400,000 records accessed
- JPMorgan runs afoul of the FCPA: $264 million settlement
- Data Breaches again at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield New Jersey (Horizon BCBSNJ)
- Kremlin’s Clinton Gambit Fails With Trump’s Election
- Insider Threat – Canadian privacy breached as PHI/PII goes missing in Manitoba
- Chinese Cyber Espionage: What’s leaving your smartphone?
- Agro Espionage – China’s corn espionage lead, MO Hailong, sentenced to prison
- Financial Sector Remains a Top Target in 2017
- Empower Your Employees to Become Security Awareness Champions
- Did Your Developer Leave a Website Backdoor?
- Online Services and Hospitality Security Go Hand in Hand
- IP Theft: How Often Does Your IP Walk Out the Door?
- HIPAA Settlements of 2016: Lessons Learned
- Financial Services Sector Ends 2016 With a Bang
- The U.S. Federal CISO and His First 100 Days
- Retail Cybersecurity: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Are Upon Us
- HIPAA, Fines and Your Business Associate Agreement
- PII of 1 million compromised in Washington State University safe heist
- CEO lies, commits fraud, and yes, the startup craters
- Healthcare: Are you prepared to trade privacy for treatment?
- Is Waymo's IP in Uber's hands? They may both be victims
- China continues to steal high-tech trade secrets
- China's theft of IBM's intellectual property
- Iran espionage capabilities have a powerful bite
- Did Kaspersky step in dog-doo?
- Worldwide threat assessment - The Director National Intelligence's view
- Not all is sweet. Swiss intelligence infiltrates German tax authorities
- China's spy hunting tactics
- Need a fix? Steal patient data
- China's hand caught in the cookie jar
- Mopping up after your vendor's data breach
- Inadvertent disclosure: Knowing the risk
- Cybersecurity Jobs in New York City
- Want to Work at the CIA? Why Your Lifestyle and Mindset Matter
- What Happens When You Share Classified Information With the Press
- The Insider Threat Training Requirement is Here – Are You Ready?
- Are CIA Officers as Badass as They Are in the Movies?
- What Is it Like to Work at the CIA?
- What Happens to Your Security Clearance After You’ve Been Fired, Suspended or Retired?
- Why Not to Take Your Classified Work Home
- How to Marry a Terrorist- FBI Contractor Who Married an ISIS Fighter a Different Kind of Insider Threat
- Chinese Espionage at the State Department
- Russia ‘targeted 21 states’ during US election campaign, says official
- Deep Root: what can we learn from the GOP’s data leak?
- NSA failed to implement security measures, says damning report
- Anatomy of a scam: how phone frauds harvest millions from us
- Your mouse knows when you are lying
- You think that post is secret? Beware – it can come back and bite you